Advertiser Rates and Ordering Info
- Circulation of 350,000 consumers via 175 indie bookstores during the busiest shopping season of the year. Every one of our catalogs is ordered by a store and put to use
- Extensive direct mail support via MIBA: We heavily subsidize our store's direct mail campaigns, including saturation mailing. Last year alone, 90,000 pieces were delivered directly to consumers' mailboxes. This year, we're offering all stores a 1,000-piece saturation campaign for free
- Extensive point-of-sale support via MIBA's readymade POS package for store displays
- Increased sell-in. Stores order catalog titles when they might otherwise pass
- Sales support via wholesaler promotions and discounts for catalog titles
- New interactive online version. We're creating an online version of the catalog custom-made for interactive browsing. The layout of this online catalog will be unique unto itself, ie, it will not follow the print version of the catalog, which means we're able to add extra elements to make your titles pop. We'll create a standard online MIBA version, as well as custom online versions for each store who customizes their print catalog. This year, we're starting with the basics as a free incentive to your print ads.
- E-commerce platform: We create a e-commerce page featuring all catalog titles that directly integrates into stores' IndieCommerce shopping sites
- Online marketing via e-blast graphics we create for our booksellers to send directly to their customers' inboxes. We give booksellers a cash rebate for using these promo materials. Last year, stores emailed our catalog to 40,000 customers
- Automatic inclusion in our routine social media blasts (Facebook & Twitter) using the hashtag #indiebookgift
- Digital POS: We create a collection of digital creative for our stores to use to promote the catalog: social media graphics, website banner ads, etc.
- Edelweiss support via a watch list that integrates into a stores' inventory