Changes to Rebate Structure
To help make Midwest Connections a sustainable program, and to further maximize the impact the program has on sales and exposure for selected titles, we're adjusting our rebate structure to reward booksellers for additional promotions.
Effective beginning with rebate requests for January 2016's picks, MIBA will no longer offer $50 for using the free display materials we send out each month. Instead, you'll earn $25 for your display, but you'll be able to earn the difference back by employing an additional promotional strategy. The total rebate amount will remain at $125.
Here's how to maintain your $125/month rebate offer.
- Send us a photo of your display for the first $25 of your rebate
- You can apply for up to four additional rebates of $25 each, for a total of $125
- Additional rebates will be awarded for promotions such as book clubs, social media activity, hosting an event, or purchasing a print or online ad
- Have an idea for a rebate-worthy promotional strategy? Email Robert and he'll add valuable ideas to the rebate request form. and he'll add it to the rebate request form.
- Be sure to list your sales for the entire two-month periodon the rebate request form
Join Our Committee
Have you ever wondered how Midwest Connections Picks are selected? We use a team of booksellers to look for titles and select the slate of picks every month. If this sounds like something you or one of your staffers would enjoy, please email Robert for more information. We'd love to hear from you.