- Set the tone in your front window. Hang a few posters of the catalog cover. Create garland out of the snowflakes or gift tags using our "POS doodads"
- Create a beautiful in-store display. Carry over the theme you set up in the window by decorating a display with the same garland around your catalog titles
- Use shelf-talkers. Festoon your store with shelf-talkers. We offer multiple designs and orientations, some with room for writing and some without
- Promote gift cards. Print this poster to prop up at the register to remind customers about gift cards
- Print your own bookmarks. Send to your local printer and slip a bookmark into every purchase
- Post the catalog to your website. Upload the catalog cover (use your store's custom version if you ordered one) to your website and link to your store's catalog shopping cart or the Issuu version of the catalog
- Send a dedicated catalog e-blast to your customers. In fact, we'll pay you to do it. Read step #4 on our assets page. Blast the catalog out to your customers and we'll send you $50.
- Put a banner ad in each of your newsletters. Repetition is OK when it's tastefully done. Use a banner ad in each of your e-newsletters and link to your store's catalog shopping cart or the Issuu version of the catalog
- Share your online catalog, like mad! If you are an IndieCommerce store, share your custom URL with everything you do. Add it to your tagline in your email. Ask your Chamber of Commerce to share it with your community. Share it with your friends via email and social media and ask them to share it with their friends
- Get social. Use our specially designed Facebook and Twitter banners for your store's social media presence