Finding the materials
We've posted a Dropbox folder stocked full of files for you to use. Go to this page of our website and click on the graphic on the right for a complete list of items, both paper-based and digital, as well as the link to the Dropbox folder.
Using the materials
Wow, that's a big list. Now what? Here's a few suggestions.
- Send a few posters to your local printer. There are two sizes for different needs
- Adorable cut-out mice: Print out all three versions of the large double-sided mice and cut them out as directed. Punch a hole in the cut-outs and hang them in your front window
- Buy inexpensive paper bunting from a craft store and adhere the a mouse to each triangle. String the bunting around your store to your heart's content
- Get a bunch of props--fake snow, lights, holly, a rug, old ice skates, etc.--and make a hygge-inspired mouse hollow in your front window with all the catalog books
- Shelf-talkers. You know what to do! There are top- and bottom-oriented shelf-talkers, some with room to write, and others without room to write. Think how charming your shelves are going to look.
Online versions of the catalog
We have multiple electronic versions of the catalog where you can direct your customers
- Regular PDFs: Host it on your website and generate a URL
- Issuu: Link to the Issuu version for customers to browse on Issuu's website
- New! Interactive PDF: We will have both a standard and custom option. The finishing touches are being added as we speak.
- IndieCommerce: The catalog is live on the IndieCommerce site for all stores that use this platform. Use this URL, placing your own domain over Volumes: http://www.volumesbooks.com/holiday/MIBA
Here's a few ways to promote those online versions.
- Social media graphics: We got 'em for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. On Facebook and Twitter, write a promo post for the catalog, pin it to the top of your feed, and link to one of the online catalogs
- Banner ads: Use any one of the banner ads to promote the catalog on your website and in your newsletters.
Last, but never least, TAKE PICTURES! You also promote the winter catalog by sharing it with us. We're looking forward to seeing your creations.