- FORTY years in business.
- 4,000+ customer base
Inventory including but not limited to:
- 35,000+ books (new and used)
- Bookmarks, candles, book lights, bags, greeting cards
- Racks, spinners, counters, bookshelves, baskets, furniture, tables, counters, kids play area with tons of toys, seasonal items including decorations, computers (2)
- Bookstore software
- Bookstore jingle
- Safe and community focused gathering place
- ......and SO much more.
- Bookstore only. Sale does not include the building.
Answers to FAQ's:
- Yes, it is true, your local community bookstore Paperbacks and Pieces is for sale.
- Shelley is fine and is very excited and looking forward to starting a new chapter in her life.
- It has been 20 years (Shelley owned) and 40 years in business.
- Now is the perfect time to own an indie bookstore. CBS recently reported that there is a big boom in independent bookstore sales and services and indie bookstores are making a huge comeback.
- All the pieces are in place and ready for the next owner(s) to take it to the next level.