- Use the graphics below to promote the Roadmap to your customers and entice them to visit on Bookstore Day to pick up a copy.
- Use your individual store art to promote the Roadmap and the strong sense of place your store brings to your community; better yet, create merchandise with your store art, as seen later on this page.
- Highlight our Roadmap Partners, ie, companies with ads on the backside of the roadmap. Promote the products advertised on the roadmap; tag our partners online to thank them for their support. Use this Airtable view of our Roadmap Partner ads to familiarize yourself with what's on the map.
- Share the contest with your customers throughout the year.
click to download at full size
For a navigable version of the roadmap, use this URL:
Social Media Graphics
click to download at full size
"My 4- and 8-year-old nephews made me a snowglobe featuring Kevin Cannon's drawing of my store from the roadmap for Christmas. My favorite present ever!"
--Kathy Magruder, Pagerturners (Indianola, IA)
"We adore Kevin Cannon's art and have used it for a number of things, including stamps and a large 3-inch patch, which is beautiful. We always keep the items near the cashwrap and customers buy them routinely."
--Emily Hall, Main Street Books (St. Charles, MO)
"We commissioned Kevin for a custom design to put on onesies, as seen on my son, Jack, in the attached image. The onesies were a Small Business Saturday item for us, one of six new merch items we launched that day. Kevin was a dream to work with, and we love love love the roadmap."
--Danny Caine, The Raven Bookstore (Lawrence, KS)
Use your store art to create custom merch that creates customer pride for your store and improves your bottom line. Read on for details.
1. Free PNG
|Download your free PNG|
The png of your store artwork is available for free. Click the button above to find your store's unique artwork to download.. (Contact Kate@midwestbooksellers.org to get the password.) The PNG does not include the city and state where your store is located and is good for basic use such as online promotions, tag lines, small print jobs, etc.
|Order a vector package|
Purchase a vector package
Get all the files you need for creating high-quality, store-branded materials at any size or resolution. Vector images include your city and state in Kevin Cannon's handwritten style (as shown here) and are good for more substantial jobs, such as T-shirts, large print jobs, etc.
For $50, you receive a zip file with the following 6 files.
- ai file: color and B&W
- eps file: color and B&W
- hi-res jpeg: color and B&W
3. New! "Badge" options with address
|Order your badge|
For stores that order vector files (or have already ordered vector files) you can now order an address badge with your store art, name, address, website, and phone number. You'll have the option for a blue or white background.
For $20, you receive:
- color .eps (vector for print use)
- color .png (raster for web use)
You'll receive an invoice from MIBA and will receive the digital art from Kevin Cannon via email within one week.