Twin Cities Book Festival
Progress Center and Fine Arts Building1265 Snelling Avenue North
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Rain Taxi’s Twin Cities Book Festival is the annual Minnesota gathering for readers, writers, publishers, and purveyors of all things literary. The TCBF features dozens of presenting authors, special children’s programs, and a wide variety of exhibitors featuring new and rare books, quirky literary curiosities, and more.
Reasons to attend:
- IT’S FREE! The TCBF is committed to being accessible to all, so we have never charged admission. Rain Taxi pays for the festival through individual donations, grant funding, and sponsors.
- Minneapolis and St. Paul consistently rank among the top ten literate cities in the US, and over 6,000 book lovers attend the TCBF each year.
- The TCBF showcases an eclectic blend of world-renowned authors and prominent regional writers presenting side by side.
- The TCBF features family-friendly programming for toddler, middle grade, and teen readers, with author panels, storytelling, and interactive activities.
- Exhibitors make up the heart of our book fair, including publishers, authors, booksellers, literary organizations, and used book and vinyl dealers.
The 2022 TCBF will feature an in-person day of fun at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds with select virtual bookend events.