U.S. Book Show presented by Publishers Weekly
The U.S. Book Show: Connecting the Community. Building Buzz Around Books
Virtual Conference - May 23-26, 2022
Join Publishers Weekly for the second U.S. Book Show (#USBookShow), the biggest online gathering of the publishing industry this year. Conceived and formed by Publishers Weekly in 2021, the U.S. Book show serves the global bookselling and book publishing industry.
Attendees will enjoy a wide array of book and author panels, exciting keynote speakers and programming geared to publishing professionals, booksellers and librarians. This year, the U.S. Book Show welcomes international publishers to the exhibit halls for even more discovery
Librarians, booksellers and media attend for free!
Tickets are all-inclusive!
Robust exhibit halls will allow attendees to access to galleys, giveaways, chapter excerpts, catalogs, author and publisher video content and so much more!
Reserve your spot now!
PW Editorial Programming
Editors' Picks panels feature Fall 2022 books, chosen and highlighted by Publishers Weekly’s editors in selected categories: fiction, mysteries/thrillers, biography/memoir, current events, children’s picture books, middle grade, young adult and comics and graphic novels.
These panels will give attendees an up-close look at the “story behind the story.”
Only books published between August and December 2022 are eligible for consideration in the below categories. Click here for more information on submissions.
U.S. Book Show highlights:
• Editor’s Picks panels will shine a light on great titles due out this fall.
• Special programming for librarians will put forth thought-provoking discussions about the challenges and opportunities facing libraries now.
• Keynote authors and thought leaders will entertain and tackle important topics.
• PW’s “Galleys-to-Grab” hall will boast hundreds of forthcoming titles.
• Multiple exhibit halls will allow for one-on-one interaction between attendees and exhibitors where catalogs and chapters can be gotten as well as galleys, contests, prizes, chats with authors and reps and so much more!
• The coveted PW Bookseller of the Year and the Sales Representative of the Year will be announced in a special online celebration.
Connecting the World of Publishing
The U.S. Book Show unifies the bookselling, library and book publishing community to keep our shared industry connected. The U.S. Book Show aims to get the word out about books and content, putting valuable information in front of the buying and reading public about forthcoming fall titles while serving up one-to-one connections with booksellers, librarians, book media and influencers.
For More Information:
Who Should Attend?
Publishers, publishing company staff, librarians, booksellers, literary agents, film agents, library vendors, information-content and technology companies, printers, book wholesalers and distributors, sales representatives, special sales and corporate (non-bookstore) book buyers, IT and software vendors, education technology companies, journalists and producers, social media influencers, book reviewers, book bloggers, book designers, book publicists, book editors, book translators, book packagers, book marketing consultants, book publishing consultants, professional publishing program students, MILS library students.
Special pricingavailable to independent publishers and nonprofits.