Ingram Content Group Is Hiring
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Client Relations Coordinator to contribute to our Consortium Book Sales & Distribution team in our Minneapolis, MN office. In this role, you will support the Senior Client Relations Manager in contract management, onboarding, imprint additions and other publisher support processes. You will oversee the ongoing organization and maintenance of department resources for client managers. In addition, you’ll work with content management to support seasonal intake of metadata from publishers and assist in updating CoreSource and Edelweiss.
Are you organized and proactive? Do you have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
Consortium, An Ingram Brand, has a 30 year history of partnering with independent publishers worldwide to get their books into the world. At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe. Based in the Nashville area, New York, Berkeley and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Associate degree or equivalent year for year directly related experience
- 2 years of experience in marketing, book publishing, book industry, account support, client administration, data management, or related field
- Experience using MS Office
- Provides support to client relations team as needed
- Manages scheduling and agendas for Monthly Client Manager meetings
- Maintains and updates client publisher database
- Supports client onboarding, service additions, imprint additions and terminations processes
- Supports Senior Client Relations Manager with all client contract management, including renewals, updates and service additions.
- Manages SharePoint site with client manager resources.
For details, benefits, and application instructions, click here