Winter Catalog 101
Our winter catalog is a highly valued, direct-to-consumer marketing piece featuring about 100 gift-worthy books in a wide range of subjects for adults and children of all ages. Designed as an interactive winter traffic-builder, our catalog drives indie bookstore sales in-store and online during the busy gift-giving season. The catalog is a time-tested and proven marketing tool. Stores report a higher rate of traffic once the catalog is in their customers’ hands.
MIBA fills the catalogs with gift-worthy books and produces all the print and digital resources for our stores. It's your job to review the ordering options, decide what's best for you, and place your order before May 6. You can...
- Customize the catalog with you logo and coupon
- Work with your local newspaper to distribute the catalog into mailboxes around your community as a newspaper insert
- Work with us and our printer to distribute the catalog via "house list" to your existing customers
- Work with us and our printer to "saturate" and entire postal route around your store to drawn in new customers via saturation mail
Don't worry, as we are here every step of the way to help you.
Join this virtual event to learn from the best. We'll give you an overview of the program.
- Kathy Lund, a representative from Quad Graphics, our printer, will review direct mail options
- David Enyeart (Next Chapter Booksellers) will talk about his store's decision to use newspaper insert
- Joanne Berg (Mystery to Me) will talk about her store's decision to use saturation mail
- Kate Rattenborg Scott (Dragonfly Boos) will talk about her decision to use an in-house mailing list