Increasing sales for booksellers and publishers during the busy holiday season
Get ready to deck the halls
For this year's cover collaboration, we've paired with Enchanted Lion Books to use art from Book of Questions, a New York Times bestselling title. An adaptation of Pablo Neruda's poetry illustrated by Paloma Valdivia, the stunning art is sure to draw attention to the 95 books ready to give as gifts this holiday season.
All of the assets we're offering are artfully arranged and available for download in the style guide below. Includes the following:
- Digital assets: Web banners, social media
- Printable assets: Posters, shelf-talkers, and book marks
- Full catalog: PDF and online flippable version. Did you customize your catalog? If so, these two files are available in your custom version upon request.
- Style guide: Suggested fonts and colors based on the aesthetic in Book of Questions
- NEW! DIY title templates: Download a branded frame and add whatever title you'd like to showcase
- Credit graphic: Drives sales for Enchanted Lion Books' and Book of Questions
- Doodads: Build your own promotions and graphics with downloadable catalog art. If you're an advanced user, we have access to an even wider range of graphics, so just ask.
IndieCommerce integration: Your store's custom shopping URL for the catalog will be available during the first week of November.
CLICK ON EVERYTHING IN THE DOCUMENT
Assets gallery from publishers
Booksellers: View the assets gallery where publishers have uploaded additional images such a 3D jackets and other promo assets for their titles.
Publishers: We still want your assets! Advertisers have received a custom URL where you can upload all of your title-based assets. Email Carrie Obry if you need this link.
All titles are on Edelweiss except one: Let Flowers Be Flowers, Rudbeckia Productions, 9781737515494.
In-home dates are October 14-18.
With this accelerated production schedule, booksellers will be able to act on the "October is the new November" consumer shopping messaging
Run time: 10/10 through 12/10
Stores earn an additional 2% on all of the titles
Includes catalog titles from any regional associations’ catalog
Titles are hard-coded and automatically receive the discount during the promo dates
Ordering Book of Questions
Book of Questions has hit the New York Times bestseller list earlier this year and is often an in-demand title.
To help manage availability, please order Book of Questions directly from the publisher, which helps them better anticipate demand and manage the print run so the title will be available at all times. Enchanted Lion is part of Consortium Book Sales and Distribution. Emily Johnson (email@example.com) is the rep for all of our states except for Wisconsin, which she shares with John Mesjak (firstname.lastname@example.org), so please contact Emily or John and they'll help you process your order.